Sunday, June 5, 2011

WTF!!! Why everyone hates Sony???



Almost 3 years that I'm reading almost every blogs and posts about Gaming and every post starts with words against Sony, WHY??


I don't understand to this people, they are talking that Sony only makes ports, remakes and franchises and they don't like it, they want new IP's.. But, if word is about Nintendo, "Oh My God, New Super Mario is coming", Hey, "Zelda is back! ", "is that Pokemon? Oh My I can't wait to get it"... What's happening people? Are you under Hypnosis??? Are these old crap, with new dust is better than that's say New Uncharted? Or new God Of War?


3DS is for me another reason for headache, but i don't hate Nintendo because of that... But I must say, some of Nintendo's fanboys says:


From DS to 3DS - it was BIG step... WTF?? It's the same DS with 3D depth, nothing more... with same titles remaded for 3D screen and nothing more.. oh and with addition of some pixels and circle pad, lol :D

From PSP to NGP - it wasn't Big step... Are they normal? :D I'll choose NGP, because it's pretty awesome piece of hardware and I like launch lineup... And if I has not mentioned yet, It does full (except of UMD titles) backward compatibility of PSP titles that are available on PS Store...

This is a screen from Uncharted: Golden Abyss, this is a game under development for Next Generation Portable (NGP) and I'm pretty sure it'll be great title as it's previous parts...



If you can see and you're not one from the Nintendo's fanboys, it looks amazing and really close to PS3-s graphics..

And this is a Hustle Kings for NGP


It also looks as PS3 version with graphics..


If you can't see truth, Just go and not promote it as lair..

No comments: